CallTo365 was founded by a group of people with a passion for technology and a successful track record in the IT and telephony world.
About Microsoft Teams
- The essence of Microsoft’s vision of the modern workspace
- The hub for teamwork in Office 365
- Communicate by chat, meetings and phone calls
- Collaborate with all integrated Office 365-apps
- Adapt your workspace and get more done
- Call directly from Office 365 and Teams
- Connect with all your devices
- Direct competitor of Slack
- Included with all Office 365 subscriptions
- The fastest growing business app in Microsoft history
The last piece of the Teams puzzle
- Customers using Teams for calling often run into the last and most difficult part of a Teams implementation
- It usually is disruptive and requires change
- Many customers delay the implementation of this element of Teams for a long time or indefinitelyt
- Our mission is to enable companies who are making the switch to Calling with Teams to do so, in a simple, non-disruptive, low-risk manner.
Use Teams as a telephone while retaining your existing PBX. All functionality of your PBX such as call management, forwarding, queues, minutes and telephone numbers are all retained.
Use Teams as a telephone system while retaining your current telephony provider (Direct Routing). Phone numbers, lines and minutes will remain as they have always been.