Connected everywhere with Teams
The telephone system
for Microsoft Teams
Our Teams telephone system is equipped with all the functionality you are used to from traditional telephony. Easy to manage and integrate – directly from Microsoft Teams
The missing piece of
the Teams telephony puzzle
With our Teams telephone system you are reachable via your Teams app, a soft client or your desk phone.
Easy to manage, directly from your Teams app and fully customizable to your needs. Build call queues and menus exactly the way you want. Temporarily transfer calls to your colleagues or temporarily dial out using the number of the service desk? It is all possible and easy to set up yourself.
Do you need even more functionality? You can build advanced integrations yourself using webhooks and our API.
Making and receiving calls via Microsoft Teams has never been easier.
that you need
- User-friendly management portal
- Extensive callflow designer
- Outbound calling with different numbers
- Easy login and logout for users
- Advanced call routing
- Fully customizable time schedules
- IVR menus, ACD, call queues and groups
- Call recording (also on own storage)
- CRM integration with more than 150 systems
- Full contact center functionality
- Extensive wallboards
- Failover for optimal reachability
- Multiple SIP trunks for different countries and cost-sharing or least-cost routing
- API and webhooks for automation
- Keep your existing SIP or DECT devices
- Advanced statistics and extensive reporting
directly from Teams
Find out why
customers trust us
Thousands of users Are trusting on our services daily
"CallTo365 has been our partner for years in terms of telephony and connectivity. They guided us well with the migration from Skype for Business to Teams"
Do you have an existing telephone system that needs to be migrated?
Our Proof of Concept (PoC) service is specifically designed to help companies validate our solution within their own Teams environment. The Proof of Concept is an efficient way to demonstrate the functionality of our solution, with minimal risk, disruption and cost.